Monday, March 9, 2009

w00t!!!!!! skippED

snap**** 2009 untill today i blog =.=

yeah, i skip a lot. lulz ,So about last year, lotsa lotsa loooootsa fun moments together with friends and family ,Vacation together. Shopping together. Best part, pwned all the scrubnubs in WoW with my best elites of RETEDZ. Feed back time- 2008 december-
-NeW Addiction!!!! L4D <3 - One of the best game i played so far
- philipines!!!! - cant belive my mom won the jack pot in front of my eyes!!!!
-christmas feast!!!! - when me and my friends eat together and share christmas night
- movie marathon - me and my friends watch lotsa movies
- Pwned noobs in christmas night - something hilarious when u share christmas with scrubnubs
- Meet up with classmates - they all didnt change a damn bit lol!!!
- The L337 returns to school - visited Lok Yuk, seems like lots of chinese compare to the past

Yeah, that was the time when everything comes back.

For now i do wanna thank everyone for all the fun moments together, and today my blog for 2009 starts again. kinda shame lol ,stop so long until now i blog ^^



more reviews again soon

No comments: