Thursday, June 25, 2009

TransformED

The best movie of the year, Transformers 2. Me, Raymond and Lilynn went to watch that movie at centre point. I have to say, EPIC WIN! two and half hours of worth entertaiment. The crowd clap their hands and shout non stop. I felt like im in a stadium watching football. Its an unforgetable moments i ever had.

In another hand, i pass up my portfolio thingy to IEC. Im glad i did, cause my parents keep pushing me to finish it. Everyday, all i heard. "Do Work!" it reminds my Aliance Paladin in the "Do Work" guild. lolz i play Horde and i dont really like aliance, so same way goes to all the works, .... fuck it... HAHAHA...er...erhhem.. Well again, im glad i done it so now i can really enjoy my time. My parents are out station, so left me alone these few days. So how was it? ... Its kinda boring but as usual i like it a lot, i do what i want ^^ nobody cares about me, i no even cares if they hate me or love me. lolololol =.=

Actualy i got a friend spend time with me xD Today i went to buy Games in Karamunsing. And thanks to him, i drove me everywhere i wanted :p I gave him the JEDAR account so he can play Ganwuv, so far he can play very well, just need more practise on the reflexes. I did install Far Cry 2 in my computer, i tried it and i know more bout the story ^^

So, as for tomorow. PC Fair, looking forward.... zzzzz

No comments: