Monday, July 27, 2009

Next step of my carrier.

Aussie... the land of Kangaroos. YUM YUM!!! heheh. finaly im here, settle down already. Staying with my aunt and cousins, the house is very near my Uni and i can even walk there like around 15 minutes. The food is sooooo nice!!!! Serving is huge!! xD, I went to church with my aunt. People over there are nice too. And i also got my brand new Handphone and its SAMSUNGF480 .its my 1st time to use a Samsung product, the funny thing is i have no idea about the products, so i just simply pick one because its free when i apply to a network. My cousin told me to pick that cause she say its special Some more shes like GILA at the phone, im like.. er ok cincai lah. So i choose that model, according to their policy, phone can be change for free once in 2 years. When i reach back home i search, why everyone is so crazy about my phone, just a Samsung o.O . And then... LoL!!!! i found out in Malaysia, this phone they sell for 2900++ ....im like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

Murdoch University, i fall in love with that Uni... xD . HUGE!!!!! got a lot of buildings and the gardens are beautifull. Hard to explain lol cause too nice already... need to post pics They even and a Worship club for the Youth and im looking forward to join them..

After few days, i finaly complete all those things about me University,student ID, Phone, bank card ,and other important stuff, i still need to get my bus card, haih so slow...

I didnt blog about my story before i left Kota Kinabalu, cause of the buglar inccident, kinda sad and dissapointed. Cant do anything to revenge, might as well just forget it. And another thing was , that i found out some girls blog about me how they like me or whatever shit. I read them, all of them are stupid. HAHA , to be honest i dont really care. LoL at them that i reject them. All i care is my studies and haims!!! (games) and most importantly worship GOD. When that inccident happen, i pray hard clear things up.My mom got insane, cause she got that phobia. So i pray for luck. But it seems nothing happen, untill today ^^ I went to see Mr Cypher for my course which im gonna take, i finaly got my exemptions and im gonna study here for 2 years and i get to study 1 year for free , i was like... OMG! my aunt said im very lucky to skip History of Australia class. Even my mom was happy, im glad things going well. Another thing is i met a lot of new friends, And i realize that a lot of Malaysians and Singaporeans study in Aussie.

I felt that, im actually lucky. And speechless LoL! Compare between Limkokwing and Murdoch University. The services here are very good. Example, my student card, when i was in LKW. I can only receive my student card around 1 week but for Murdoch, everything done quickly and i can take my card straight away.

So far everything is smooth ill post some pics soon ^^

No comments: