Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The birth of the L33T KING... ^^



YO YO YO, this is ED vondoooooom , and today is my birthday. I post my story about my bday at my youth blog, and once again yea....nothing much for me. Just kena throw in the pool, kena milo on my face, and the painful part i slipped and fell down and hit my head on the wall. No cakes untill i come back to my home town.




I cool things down for these few days and focus more to my assignments, and the mean time. Vondoom goes CS, thats right... counter strike condition zero. All thanks to Jeremy, i get to play the game.



Today im gonna give a feed back on 1 map in cs which i just download recently, and that is 100rooms.... yea this map has 100 rooms. I think this map is very scary, u get the chill of it. And i actually sweat while playing it. Especialy 1 vs 20 . counter area (blue) terrorist area (red)

No comments: