Thursday, October 2, 2008

PS2 feed me again

Brings back my kiddy days ^^. Around high school moments i guess. I finaly open my new television, my mom won it from a golf tournament few months ago. So few days ago me and Liaw, nickolas and Pong help me out with my new TV. Yea, they knew im gonna be back at raya. And that day we play back my old games. WWE, Need For Speed, FiFa and Vice City.
We all gone crazy together laughing like retards cause of stupidness of the games which remind us our childhood. Untill.......

They actually destroyed my sofa.... olololololol

Yea, actually its an accident. Then it make us no mood to play games, awh....haha. So Pong help me fixed the sofa, untill his hands bleed. hmmm, i felt kinda bad, so i decide to spend him makan that night.

I even saw Eshley 2 times, hahaha his father drove him to my neighbour's house, and he was like, who live that house when he saw me and the others. Well is good to see him again, the 2nd time is when i spend pong makan at tanjung aru. HAHAHA his face looks so funny when he saw us and said- YOU AGAIN ?!?!?!?!?......

After dinner, i went to the new airport to fetch my parents. LoLz ,i just simply whack my way there, luckly i reach my destination.

When i came back home, *sigh* cant use the internet, cause technical problem for few nights. So i decided to resurect my PS2 to my new 29 inche TV. In the front view it looks like flat screen TV, but actually is not. It doesnt matter to me, cause now the decision is very simple=

PS3 or XBOX 360

No comments: