Monday, August 17, 2009

PROT! define hardness and love?


Yo what supp peoples!!!!!!! There he is, Vondoom in Prot mode!. Yeah, i respec to protection Paladin. Reason number 1 - i always wanted high HP!
2 -i wanna play back as non donor!
3 -i think this old gears ROCK!
4 -i wanna practise new things
5 -only vengeful gears in the whole world of warcraft, now thats special
And again Prot - know as the Hard head. I block a lot parry and dodge. And also i get to become back as the old tanker. I took my time and duel people in durotar. I did practise with orchisang, and also Ige. LoL i though i cant win priest especialy discipline priest. I did win a lot and lose as well. The proble i cant win is those which have many donor items, 1 or 3 donor is fine by me. I can tank for a while. But again a lot of donors just spam their skills. Wait..... the best part is - for once i challenge a FD rogue , full spectrum tanking with beastly sword and daggers... i actually won that fight! lolololololol. How funny it is because in the middle of the fight i got screen freeze. Then when its over then i was shock!! theres the chance!! theres the chance hammer of wrath!!!
Then BOOM!!!! "Vondoom defeat Rieve in a duel." i was like....ooooohhhhh yeaaaah!!!!!!
OK few minutes later..... T7 rogue duel me and i lost it. AWH!!!!! Q,Q
When comes to love, it true that i love my character. And to express it in real life. Sometimes we have to give people a chance and time. For instance Vondoom waiting for donors, wait lah!
Same as for those who had been together but conflict? wait la, cool down the bubble so its hard enough to resist any skillz......
And come back to WoW, protection paladin's conclusion? well... i think my balls harder than that LoL xD

No comments: