Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Walk forward and look at my back? Angie's blogED

uni starts, i got few minute left to type my blog cause strike 12 soon. Well my mom went back, start my independant living. Yeah mood back, and now. Work work work, tomorow will be my 1st presentation in aus. Kinda nervous, everything so formal. I will try not to say lah and stuff.Later i have to wake up early to print my slides :/ Still not yet sleep? Yeah, ive been thinking what will happen if i continue in kL. I read this http://www.wretch.cc/blog/pigupigu/15474274

heh, she never gives up loving me. But the only thing it catches me and only thing i interested is this line

那晚的宵夜时分我们如同往常嘻嘻哈哈他们无意间又再度提起他的名字说他搬走了我开口了"他飞去澳洲了"

Yeah , its like DEJA VU. I knew that would happen. is my old housemates and friends
yep i care for friends not those ppl who likes me and other crap
A bit sad though, Cry?
Nah, what for... i got balls man! to cover the world. lol
I never blog about Angie, well tonights topic, yeah -
She a nice girl, fierce sometimes, you never know.
Nope, not my type but a good friend
chinese educated- bla bla bla ching chang chong
She never gives up.
Her weapon? cry.... swt... -__________-
I got no comment on her but the fact is shes very hardworking and im impressed.
From johor, even if happen.... sabah and johor? No fcuking way man!!!
But yeah, i respect her, shes older than me few months.. i cant remember her bday hahaha
So for future facts. I wish her the best.
more details check out her blog
Question: Am i gonna see her again?
God knows, I dont wanna know, let my luck be my guide.

No comments: