Wednesday, October 14, 2009

can't sleep

Tomorrow Concept test, right now i cant clear my mind. Surfing the net and DC... restart my comp more than 10 times today.

today's topic: Being alone.

15 DAYS left, my birthday. Celebration? i dont think so... My cousin wont care about anyones birthday, its normal to them. My cousin had her birthday like many weeks ago. Cake? nope... don't have but a normal dinner. These few days, i felt different. Full of silence, university friends doing their stuff. I dont really hang out with them much. With classmates, well just say hi and hows things going then answer few questions then thats it. Compare to previous friends, crazy things can happen. But here.... white people and me, ok theres no racist or weird stuff happen together. Its like er... hamster meets a mouse. Yeah something like that.

Every morning, i wake up and i sure look at the window next to me, so peaceful and then crawl out my bed and go brush teeth breakfast and walk walk walk... all the way to uni. When into tutorial or class, i sure sit there. Everyone is talking... to be not so anti social, i join them. But then still.. lol bored, wrong key is guess. Finish class then walk out, say bye to classmates, nothing much. Not like eh come la jom makan or come to my place gaming or whatever shenanigans....In canteen - always Powerade xD and either Pie or Lamb with rice. Sit alone in the corner or outside the garden. Either continue class or then walk home. Just like that...monday to friday. Repeat reapeat and repeat. Saturday sunday,sleep late wake up.. computer or work. Not much hanging out with friends seriously... i do know quite a lot, but nothing happen at all. Just me myself with my loneliness.

To be honest... now im thinking to make another blog for those kind of feeling. Cause this blog suppos to be my happy moments and pwning noobs.

sigh~

Tomorrow concept test - hmm already strike 12..so means later... Good luck 4 me i guesss...

No comments: