Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wind changes direction....

Today i woke up around 10. Look at the window, i wish i had a car and i wanna drive far far away. I look at my computer, o0o . Sigh... Another F*ckin day another F*ckin way.... But something happen...

I remember my 3D lecturer told all the students the result of the 3D toy assignment was out. So i go online and see mine.

When i saw my marks... the reaction is like this -
1) =.=
2) o.o
3) O.o
4) O.O
5) 8|
6) 8)
7) 8D
8) =D
9) xD
10) o0o ^^ o0o

It was great!!!Status: Graded on 7 October 2009 11:04 PM


Grade: 94 out of 100

My mood changes, i felt yeah. Then theres a comment below from my lecturer:-


Author: Josh Whitkin Date: 7 October 2009 11:04 PM very good. Near-perfect match in form and materials. Clear skills in modeling and basic texturing. Did not follow instructions on packaging. Essay is good and detailed documentation is excellent.

Fuwaaa....
Well, to be honest i didnt really full power to do that assigment, maybe because of my lazyness. 94 marks motivated me. The marks from 80 - 100 is consider High distinction. Fuwaa!!!! HD definition. Uiseh syiok sendiri liao... xD
I learn something valuable from that, i know theres an invinsible stairs which allows me to climb higher, 1 just need to work hard and find it myself.

Well yeah, i cant play WoW doesnt mean im not gonna talk abot HAIMS!!!! games xD
Recently i got bored and try to play a bit of casual games which i bought from Uni. Its cheap cause of trial version and i need to register, maybe i will lol.
Support Original!!!!
Then after that, i got bored haha, cause its too easy. I wanna find something challenging for me. So i play Solitare in my desktop. Against time. lol kinda lame but what to do?



Yeah!!! Heres my latest score!!! haha...

So october ... hmm, theres few things in mind i would like to do.
1. Drink with friends
2. cake
3. er.... lol im a bit nervous thou^^ i also dont know how to say.
Just a symbol of <3 HAHA!

Few more days exam, video games studies. =.= swt oh well thats it! study time xD

No comments: