Monday, January 21, 2008

ArmED and dangerousED .......


Sweeeeeet isnt it.... ngeheheh. The guns? actually three of them was given from friend Raphael. 1 BULLPUP mini size machine gun, a DESSERT EAGLE air gun and a Sidearm pistol BB gun.
Today he was going to Melbourne and study there. Todays totaly my lucky day, finaly a day without boredness. He also gave me all his PS2 games as well. So nice of him, and im gonna miss him too. Yep as you can see a little target list there.....bwahaha. And today we went to asia city to eat and i tried to show him a new shop with GUNS. unfortunately the shop closed down.So sad... i was planning to buy a GUNDAM there. Speaking of GUNDAM, i finally got GN EXIA 001 from OSAKA, he did buy the GUNDAM for me.....so nice.
Then the evening i walk to damai and eat pizza hut. Dont know why im so hungry, then walk back home and go play basketball behind the house.Dexter also playing there, then he told me C.B is busy. hah !!!! Hes always busy....... Then 1st time ever DEX and ED teaming up together challenge 2 budak gam. WOW,I cant belive it, i havent seen budak gams for 2 years and they still around and run so damn fast, then we play for 1 hardcore match. I felt dizzy while playin then got FRUK some shots. But Dexter shoot a lot. At the end we won. 10- 6 . I felt pain straight away and very hard to breath. It sure is 1 crazy day for me.So i went home. Then they wantED a rematch next time.Im so damn rEaDy......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh, shoot me everywhere, come lah! see who head shot who first!