Sunday, January 13, 2008

BORN TO WAH !!!!!!!!!!


WAH !!!!!!!!!!!!-


Isnt it beautiful .HAHA, YEP !!! my uncle got a pedal with a lot a lot a lot........."breath".......a lot a lot a lot!!!!!! HOLY COW !!!! a lot effects. Some i never heard before like RING distortion , vintage distortion, phase delay, slow attack and etc..... its is so pretty " tears "



BUT !!!!!!!



The price had been drop, my uncle bought that pedal around 1 thousand ++++ so he decide to sell 1 thousand only. I havent ask for more discount yet but i try to find a way. My dad???..... im not very sure about that cause he had help me paid a lot of stuff but not this time, i swear. My mom????......HEHEHEHEEEEEEE......... yeah, she knows but 1 sollution and its kinda hard for me to do it......is by cutting my hair..... gosh :(

Anyways....... i didnt forget what day is today.......today is my sports day !!!!! I did play badminton with ping "PONG" and NICHOLASbian. Then play badminton and basketball at shan tao school. Then went home and go out eat with parents and cousin. The food was nice, its some kinda meat with curry flavour under the skin. nice .......... Then reach home bath and guitar as usual.But this time i did more research with my "future pedal" haha. So who knows maybe my next new guitar plug in will make new SYIOK sounds...LOL . AND THATS IT !!!!!

No comments: