Thursday, January 24, 2008

Expect the unexpected.......


Look at him. One happy aRssclown. Yep, I PASS MY TEST !!!!!!!!!! with full determination. Sweat, all the lessons have finaly come to an end.And im so freakin happy. I haven’t sleep well these days cause of this crap.Well i did pray for luck and it works!!!!!! It was a miracle!!!! I almost fail but then something help me,I had I strange feeling flew tru me, then…….POWELLL!!!!! Heheh, I did lied to other people about me failed the test.1st was my mom, I told her I tried hard .Then….blah blah blah. She finaly knew I was lying, LoL.
And another hand, my parents receive my uni results last year.And the results improve a lot!!!!! I got ‘A’ for my history of art, and ‘B’ for all the results. LoL !!! no ‘C’, and its kinda hard to belive, and yet theres gonna be a reward for that, and im not sure what it is, another guitar? LoL, don’t know bout that..
Everything went so fine but until………The basketball rematch. After i went home, I sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
The whole afternoon and woke up in the evening.and play basketball for the rematch. Today supposed to go very well, I did many shots compared to last time,At the beginning we were leading 6-1 then the 7th shot I used one of favourite shots (shoot the ball from my back) then lead the game. So I just try to give chance to them and Dexter say he try to show off so impossible moves. Sadly the budak gam lead us and beat us by keep shooting 3 point shots. Oh well,I learn that never give chance to people at all. I don’t blame Dexter cause he had been playing since 4 then I went there around 5.30. As for tomorrow, Dex is gonna hang out at my house, hopefully he don’t bring CB here….And then we gonna have our rematch again!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U liar u ah!

it's 'over'(with an action:

position:
*both hands in front of chest, with palm facing downwards, one hand above the other and elbow raised parellel with hands*

action:
hands moving away from chest quickly forward then sideways