Sunday, March 16, 2008

war shufflED

LoL.... addiction to warcraft to shuffle wanna be... I dont shuffle but i make shuffle. Im using lvl 30 ,ORC warlock now cause my BLOOD ELF paladin is finaly lvl 70 and thats the last lvl .I still got lvl 16 UNDEAD mage, but then wait lar..

As for my class, everything gets harder and harder as usual but still im struggling for it all the time. 1 of my project gone so well untill my lecturer loves it. Its a video, about piracy and funny.

last week, on my critical game study class, we learn how to play a board game called RISK, its my 1st time to play it, i though it was goin to be hard for me and im gonna be the 1st one to lose this game, but when i played it ..... HAHA i got 2nd. There were 5 of us play this game. Then i realize this game can cause a fight and can break friendship. 1 of my friend got pissED off cause of another 1 keep having a good dice throwing and keep attacking him.....A lot of things did happen. Well after that, we have to make a report about that game. And i completED it few days ago.

And so on, when ED strikes in you never know what kick out.

No comments: