Sunday, March 2, 2008

watashiwa LockEDon



Strike 2 complete LOL^^... GN-002 GUNDAM DYNAMES is in my hands. I bought it yesterday at Timessquare in GAMERS ARENA shop. Then i just watch episode 21 moments ago. Seems that Gundam 00 gonna finish this season soon around episode 25... Haih, well im quite satisfiED and happy a along from the begining till today. Speaking of happy. My mid semester break is week 8 and for 1 week, my mom bookED me a flight go back KK....YAY !!!!! heheh, well i didnt expectED that thou.I thought my mom gonna come kL and we spending the holiday in the city then im gonna take my chance to grab GN KYRIOUS and GN VIRTUE together at the same time. HEHEH... so i guess i wanna go back home for a while. FRIENDS FIRST what... LoL.
And of course yesterday i did buy 2 pendrive; 1 for LUCT and 1 for game grabing.
im gonna play WORLD OF WARCRATF soon ^^. Hmm...but my mind now thinking of 00 .Ngeh, ill try think of it 1st before buyin KYRIOUS. Hehee... I also realize that yesterday my ex classmate also crazy about gundams too... She saw my DYNAMES when we are in the lift. I was kinda stunnED. A hip hop girl likes GUNDAM. what the heck ^^ COOL !!!
NGEH, as usual at home play ps2 then CS fiesta then homework. AHH !!! comin week the game lab gonna load in PS3 !!!!! me gonna be the 1st to play it bwahahaha...PAHTUI Thats it. ^^

No comments: