Saturday, March 8, 2008

Weekly go tru..

This whole week i didnt blog, And todays im filling it back XD. Well, kinda busy and a lot of FUN. 1st of all, yes that i finaly playED world of warcraft private server heheh for sure la.It was nice and fun, i playED as a Paladin blood elve. Then same with my housemate.

Heheh, i tried few times to fight him ,then turns out that thing into my small fry.The character that im using is "VONDOOM" .

ok, for my class....it always get better and better. Every subjects are very interesting for me and i like it a lot,sometimes its a bit hard,but who cares ...its my new challenge.

Speaking of challenge....I ownned UNREAL TOURNAMENT team challenge.XD . Im team blue,seriously that game is totally amazing...The graphics are stunning, game play,so real and of course that game was creatED from my future gaming company MIDWAY. My skill?heheh i play KS a lot...I maybe good in team work But as for free for all... sometimes i lose cause theres 8 players which killing each other in a small map....And thats crazy.Got 1 map called SANTUARY, this is the map more a like half life's cross fire map.... but this one is a weapon to shoot anybody, its like a nuclear bomb that blows everyone.That weapon is called REDEEMER. LoL, the truth i only did use once only cause they all very good at shooting rockets.

For my interactive media studies....the new subject in LUCT...heres my very 1st assignments...shooting video...its called the HAUNTED FOR ROCKED. The style of shooting this video was a called a "Long shot" Next week will shoot "MEDIUM SHOT" so stay tune...

No comments: