Friday, September 12, 2008

11.11pm

ahahaha.... untill now then i touch my blog, wakakakaka
well came back last week from kk,then rush back my assignments.

Finaly for all these years, my mom got my hair cut..... @.@
yep, and now my hair style is totaly as same as my high school moments
short colourless and tidy. eheheh still can see a bit of colour la...
... ... .... @.@
LoL, then it almost turn out a climax between me and my mom, cause after cutting my hair we all suppose to meet all my cousins, but then i was soooooo pissed off. Then i saw Grace Chapel church. I was thinking and thinking for a while... gah!!!! i told my dad to pull over and i wanna go church.... xD

Yeah, everyone say the same thing when they saw me, = HEY EDMOND YOU CUT YOUR HAIR....

=.=

Yeah, it felt diferent and light for my head, but never mind im sure it will be over soon.
and comes today, eheheh.... although i didnt get to be Full donor but still i did donate 2 more items xD. Then got another friend joins me to play WoW.
As for now, my stomach crumbling....need food...oh well, guess thats the few things i remember
xD

No comments: