Saturday, September 27, 2008

since when you came back^^

Ahahhaha....yep, i went to saturday night youth.
As a replacement being someone. Coool !!!!!
hmm... ok actually the topic is "being home again"

Get to eat home made food, watch ASTRO and touching own stuff. The best part of it, is sleeping my own bed. WAHAHAHAHA....belive it although i tried woke up early 7 today but then fell back again sleep until 12, thanks to Jeremy's call. I get to wake up.
I did search some stuff in my closet, i found my box with WWE wrestlers, and i place my new character in the box. after that, Wahahahaha.....went back and continue sleep.
Walao, woke up again around 6 in the evening then eat dinner. And again, home made food.
^^
So i go to youth as usual, learn new word of "Repentence" hmmm....HAHA 1st thing comes to my mind is "Repentence"...about the Paladin skill in WoW. xD
For this time being at home, is kinda noisy a bit compare to last time. My neighbour got puppies @.@ . Pity them, crying the whole day. Until now while blogging, they still crying.
And my fish tank, theres something wrong to the adaptor which causes sound.
And so as for today, i didnt do much stuff as the result besides driving my car xD. I think maybe around tomorow the actual FUN begins ......
:)

No comments: