Thursday, September 25, 2008

mid term RaYa break

todays friday... last day of week 8, then next week is week 9 which is my semester break, then some more is Hari Raya Festival.

Well this morning i suppose to go for Animation class, but some how i didnt go. =.=
hmmm, bit lazy thou. But then i have to wake up just to clean my room pack my stuff and send my dirty cloths to the laundary.
So my flight will be around in the evening which i will going to the airport soon, so i will have about 20 minutes to blog my crap. xD
Topic's and Feed back:
-Our guild member is here !!!! xD LOLOLOLOLOL....
-3D studio max go a lot of mapping and unwrap UVW
-Lost my bus card
-Pwning NOOBS in WoW
-WWE figures
- Got meet out with Hoinster again
- Miss Samantha's bday accidently @.@

When comes to next week, who know's whats gonna happen. Like example, soon i will hear this=
EH !!! MOND!!! U CAME BACK.......again =.=

HAHAHAHAHA

When comes to up coming events, Games Festival (have to think about it, expensive lar")

When comes to WoW, "vondoom" is getting -Ancient beastly necklace and 2 Ancient Fortified ring.....yep yep yep some one is donating again :P

When comes to my housemate, well yeah, i feel like donating for him in his birthday cause our guild leader forgot to donate for him.

And so once again, later going to LCCT. go back to KL then taxi to my house....then 29 inche new TV into my room, then hmm.... well er.....



PWANED ALL THE NOOBS!!!! STREAMYX STYLE >:)

No comments: