Tuesday, February 26, 2008

watashiwa EDsuna F.su



GN-001 GUNDAM EXIA is now in my hands.... HURRAY !!! my next target is DYNAMES.I saw it last week at times square and its cheap RM 70 .And also KYRIOUS ,but the price for that i can find it the cheapest was 80 bucks at sungei wang. So the fourth target will be VIRTUE. Then goes on to the other TRINITY Gundams. Among all Gundam 00
,i also found out the older version also drop. Especialy for Gundam ASTRAY.That one's HOT.

Come to guitars, well nothing much suprise me...cause their price still the same.For Pedal, im not sure since my WAHWAH baby. Maybe im gonna find a more specific WAH or CRY BABY pedal.And of course for guitar picks are still on my list.

Nightcrawler ED and thats me, the time table changED and theirs few days for me to go home a little bit early....but im sure when reach back sure 9 somethin...

For my class...only 10 people including me. Everyone say they are hardcore gamer,meaning of play all kinds of game everyday and sleep only 3 or 2 hours.but for me,i stay honest and just said i only likes violence game, and im gonna work at midway.And my lecturer who work at CODE MASTER recommand me to his company.Hmm...
Anyhow ,im totaly interested for this year.