Monday, April 13, 2009

Da new step.

Wooo... my room had change. Everything moved into a different corner.And included with a sofa.As for my desktop, my housemate did help me install some important stuff for my assignments. And of course some games ^^. Now my comp got Adobe photoshop, Primier,illustration, after effect and etc.All in CS3.

My 1st game in my comp, is "Call of duty 4" . The only thing i have to say, WoW!!!. I just cant belive something like this happen to me right now ^^. Graphic wise marvellous, and i also try change into the highest sollution and it look even better. So i tried not to go way off the limit and i used the recommended resolution. And my next game is "Dead space". Third game "Quake Enemy territory". LoL both games didnt work in my comp, i though something was wrong and i wasted my money, then i realize that my another housemate's computer can play both games, cause of vista and im using XP. lolz, so i its kinda dissapointing but i tried the games with my housemate's laptop. Fourth game, L4D . lolololol with highes resolution. xD But then again its not the orignal game so sometimes it will pop out to windows. awh....

So what's next? Well who knows haha. World of warcraft? well anything can happen ^^



MoViE F33D back!!!

X men origins... Wolverine-

Yeah i watched it, DvD.... And with my desktop HAHA.
-Nice storyline which related to the other previous movies with details
-Effect , not bad and i know it can be more better
-camera angles , so far clear
-Charater: lol Logan's name also Jimmy
Sabertooith's charisma kinda violent which as same as the classic novels and comic
Gambit hair style is different between comic and movie.
Cyclops OMG he got detention from his teacher?
bob ... is his style related to Tekken's bob + steve
Prof. X same as usual but this time he can walk
-lighting is not too dark, able to see things clearly
-venue is kinda weird especially the finale which why the goverment lock mutants in a nuclear powerplant
-villain not that bad ass...
-Ending.... so sad, but not that.. sad. lol can know how Logan lost his memories
-Worth to watch? would say... NNNnnnn.... YES!!! xD

No comments: