Wednesday, April 8, 2009

what what what ?!?!?!?!?!? ^^

Goblin suiciders, yet another warcraft classic game. I did some practise for it, me and my friend tried to fight insane A.I . Yes is hard but Yes we Owned them. I've been practising Dota too with Pitlord some how Dota will never satisfy me.LoL im not interested in it, you know why???? cause im Vondoom!!!!! i am for real!!!! I pwned noobs inside the real "WORLD" of warcraft. I dont pwned noobs with satelite view or whatever,i kill noobs with very near distance. I see clearly with my own eyes!!!! Crystal clear with the letter "HK" which known as a PRIVATE!!!
So!!!!!! its my semester break!!!! yeah yeah, im not going back KK cause its only 1 week holiday. All the scrubnubs might celebrating vondoom cant touch them by now. But!!!!!but but.... my parents come to kL. And i made an agreement to get a Quadcore desktop with extreme processors. lol, you know what that means????? it means Vondoom is gonna massacre the scrubnubs in HD!!!! high definition biatchess!!!! They might need to feel the wrath from the lich for some time. Soon they gonna taste my DOOM!!!!!

Well right now im staying at KL Plaza Berjaya Hotel. Its cheap and the room is huge!!!! I can even log on into the internet easily!!! wakakakaka.... Coming friday theres a pc fair, well yeah i finally decide to get a desktop, but of course the main purpose is to do my work lol!!! Cause a long story for my laptop. i thought i got the best laptop around but then i realize there is somethings which are not that good. Well lots of stuff have been improving, such as frapsing, pixel arts ,sprites , game modding and etc. Lets just say, i just got upgrade to a new stage :p



Notice: Although i cant online in my hostel, but i still can only in class in the morning 9 to 11am. Hence, with a little sacrifice from my external which got virus , i decide to format it and put World Of Warcraft into my class computer . / GIGGLE - Vondoom still lives >:)

No comments: