Thursday, April 9, 2009

rum tum tum tum....... >:)

uhuhuhuhu.....eherm. IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's true and it's REAL!!!! my NEW CPU!!!!

Murloc: ROGLOROlolollollololololol.......

Yeah, i bought. can finaly pwned noobs...eheheh do my work 1st. QUADCORE DUO, its not the best yet but its definitly better enough .I went to this shop which my uncle recomment me, and i said i need a clone, then he help me pick what i need. Just like WoW, need b4 greed. Its skill......then Graphic card...lolololol he chose the newest of all so far, RADEON DDR4, lol was like whats that? then when i see the box, there's one line in the middle says: "PREPARE TO DOMINATE..... "then i was like... VONDOOM VONDOOM!!!! WE OWN THE NOOBS!!! WE OWN THE NOOBS!!!. Hahahahaha, i felt damn, yes, i like, phew.... oraits!!!. So overall the cost was cheap too...not cheap but very good choice to buy, it cost 1880 bucks. The guy told me its consider a very good price, i ask him why dont you give me the best SPEC, then he said for my purpose work can be solve and when compare to gaming its already a killer PC.Well so .... i felt a bit...hmmm i need more power but lolz never mind, somehow he told me can be upgrade again in the future. hek!!! just the word QUAD... snap my fingers, no need to say anything but just to know... ok enough... I can be Ownage just like that. Now i can just say "its da skill" RofL , no need to QQ about my comp, and i just Owned you! >:)

Well and again, my main objective always come first. Things are more easier than before and ill start to do more work, and to be da best . So the next thing i might gonna buy is my keyboard, and new screen maybe... since tomorow is PC fair, why not? :)

I cant wait to play and frap games in my new pc <3
and i damn that i cant wait to see noobs cry.. :D

No comments: