Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wrath of Vond0o0o0om

So.... is it the 1st person in sabah lvl 80? hmmm... i hope i am lol. Yes its true, vondoom lvl 80 WoWtorn server. But this time, everything is change!!!!!! Vondoom no longer a retribution Paladin. Cause now, the legeng is back ROFL!!!! It's da HOLY!!! Paladin now!!!Vondoom used to be Holy then change to Vengeful Gladiator and now change back to Judgemental warrior lolz....Savior of Hordes. Besides of pwning, I learn a valuable l3ss0N of LIFE. I protect and i heal. I back you up when you need me. I lift you up when you fall down. I cure you when you in pain. I bubble you when you get ganked. I lay on hands and touch you when u fade away. Best of all, I KILL SCRUB THRASH WITH HOLY SHOCK!!!!!. I realize that Holy Paladin is definitly OP. Vondoom is now lvl 80 i played it 3 days. Every morning 1 and half hours and today i reach 80. Compare to previous Holy Paladin in BurningCrusade. Although is easy but when comes to dps not much damage can be done. In WoLtk is different, Holy Shock 6 sec. New skill Shield of rigtheousness (instant cast)
Holy shock can be upgrade to come out instant heal for the casting skills. Right now im wearing Judgement set its a new version i find it ok lolz. And my holy shock can reach to 4k ROFL!!! imagine!!! im just wearing blue gears now. What will happen when i wear my Epics?????

PVP- my 1st kill is a nightelf rogue. His HP is like 17k and im like around 13k. I spam everything lololollololol!!!! then some more theres a warrior and a feral druid!!! good dpsers with better gears than me.... i just Holy shock that rogue thrash just like that!! HK PRIVATE. Im like ...phew one breath. HAHA pro. (Self proclaim, noob xD)

So i havent raid yet, next thing i might gonna try is deathknight i guess. But i will practise more on Holy . They said that Retri is nerf down, i think its kinda sad thought. Cause Holy Shock skill is now exactly the same as Crusader Strike.

Next step - im gonna fraps it, cant wait i go back home town^^ Heres some pics for Vondoom, "internet sux. if theres no picture then ill be uploading them again next time

No comments: