Friday, April 10, 2009

set complete ^^



hoah!!! today's PC fair was amazing. Lots of girls!!!! lol!!! haha, i got my keyboard. It's ZEN somthin-somethin... it costs around 70 bucks and its very compact. I love the grip especially holding like a guitar hero but pressing 123 and F1 F2 F3. Now i can do some skillz!!! xD




Then after dinner, i also bought a monitor. It cost around 500 bucks, nice :)




So today's the last day of staying in kL plaza, later morning ill be heading back to Desaria again.


I wonder how's my housemate's reaction. heeeheee...




Well today, im gonna talk about my new trial of deathknight. Since the line here was fast and i did play WoW for few nights. I tried 2 servers, both private and they are NeverendingWoW and another one is Hellscream server. Some how overall i feel that Hellscream server is fun, instant lvl 80 and PvP. Then NeverendingWoW's design are cool.






Deathknight, i tried it and created a character name "Deaded". So... yeah i have no idea how to play Deathknight so i was just testing it out. Last night theres a warrior came to duel me. His gears are quite epic, lol . I challenge him and give it a try, some how i lost. But that moment im only wearing main gears.Which means i dont have rings, necklace, and trinkets. BUT!!! i manage to take him down 99% of his HP. RofL , when the time he was 1%, he got me. AWH....




Feed back on my 1st fight-


- i spam everything


-found out that icy touch is like holy shock. Dmg is GAY


-Although he's a well gear warrior, some how i feel that like deathknight's armor more harder


-Specs, i would go to ...hmm blood and frost


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Losing part-


-I dont know which one is stun xD


-I havent set up my skill box


-I dint heal myself. Which skill is to heal?


-I though im using vondoom :p




So conclusion-


Deathknight...Imagine when its in Funserver. . . . . GAY!


So check out my deathknight ^^






No comments: