Saturday, February 23, 2008

Early shot....

MY GOD !!!!! i didnt write my blog since the Return of WAHWAH. Its all cause of sickness and flu and headache ....etc. Lets make a fast refresh -
Hmmm....the only thing i remember is from now on, im gonna get ready myself to be a so called "nightcrawler" . And belive it most of my class starts at night then i come home at 9pm. And in 1 week, i only have 3 days of class and 4 days of holiday.
Sounds fun eh? but it borEDs me. In reality to me maybe 1 oppurtunity to take all these times to perfect my assignments an projects. In another hand, i need entertaiments too...and i mean a lot !!! LOL, ^^
I also felt regret to bring my PS2 and my WAHWAH pedal. Then some more of my PS2 games. As for the possitive side....LoL, I can crack in the gaming lab and play
X BOX 360, Nintendo wii ,ps2/3. As for the negetive side, sweat ill get borED easily.
Not to worries i still have my guitar, but i wonder why i have this feeling of putting it back in the bag everytime.
As for these week in my room, i spent almost all the time watchin anime 83
"Home" ... YEAH, I still gonna miss it, and my new house at Miri. It looks big,and its a bunglo XD. Anyways ... tomorow is monday and ED for success, YOU BET IT.

No comments: