Friday, February 15, 2008

Lonely thinking

Today i spend time alone at home,i think a lot today about whats left and what should i complete before going back to kL. 1st thing 1st about the video i promisED about.Well my moms right, its impossible to shoot the fireworks since everyone have fireworks.I tried and tried to think of something but lastly,it came to my mind was my own room.Tomorow im shooting the video as promise and its 1 last shot thou. Means tomorow will be the final day for all events and stuff including youth.I did some practise for my guitar too. And speaking of music,i found my new hobby.Is modify songs into very weird.I have completED 4 songs these few days and this album is called MULTI KILL. Im thinking to create something new to the community and make fun of songs that i dont like or make it sound more cool and interesting.Besides that, making money is just right in my head...LOL. So guess thats for today.

Before the ending heres a video that corrupted....its BurN.I.Nman bloopers....and this bloopers is me in the Darth Vader mask .Then the drummer is Nigel a.k.a NITRO, who wearing a Raiden hat. ENJOY.


No comments: