Friday, February 1, 2008

FootGIRL Frenzy and Great news for me

DOOM HAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

One small group of army(RED CLOLOUR" fighting a huge army of Footmen(COLOURS-COLOURS?)....... Belive it, my cousin fought them all......Leaving none alive and she won with glory. Yep yep, i gave my cousin to try dota, but then she cant get usED to it, so i let her try "footmen frenzy". She learns fast and strong, i was hoping to challenge her someday at perth.......

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!good or bad?????just for 1 call????can change my life....

My mom came back from MIRI, she showED me my results and stuff, YEAH it was good and more than good.Excellent as well,LoL !!! Amazingly i was kinda shockED....she told me i got the credits and with the overall ,i can go CURTIN UNIVERSITY right away just for 1 call.....
WOW, belive it.imagine i can start my new life straight away and leave KL......to australia,perth.

GOOD OR BAD???? - seriously i dont know !!!!!!!! My course and carreer as a GAME DEVOLOPER supposED to go Melbourne but turns out something else and study at CURTIN ,Perth. HMMMMmmmmm........ALAMAK, STREEEESSSSSSS..........

GOOD TO PERTH- can stay with my cousins
meet more relatives and friends
savED money
stay at home
know directions/know where to go
Jonathan and C.B is there
BAD TO PERTH- Dont have the course im studying
freedom not much
do housework(clean the house and to earn something)

GOOD TO MELBOURNE- Got my course for study
partners and friends
Fresh new start/newer life and more independant
Raphael is there
BAD TO MELBOURNE- dont even know a single thing about the condition there
not much people i knew there compare to PERTH

I am kinda confusED, untill now still havent made a decision......
What is important? Parents and Possitive things in PERTH?or my carreer in MELBOURNE....... hmm..

No comments: