Monday, February 18, 2008

Return of WAHWAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im back !!!!! back bad? NO !!!!!! back to a new 2008 begining as a GAME ART DEVOLOPMENT !!!!! Yes, today i register and yesterday i arive then need to pay internet fee today. So.... EDs gotta blog today !!!!!!
2008 ,me at KL- the news and titles are;
-I have become: Game devoloper and a whole new me
-House: i clean it
-Friends: Most of them still here and some of them gone
-Foes: hmmm....lets just say i try to toleratED
-Partners: 1 friend or classmate from last year and sem
-Newbies: My 1st partner for my course and goin to get along very
good;name Gary
-Housemate:New guy from Penang...crazy guy.HAHA. and another space
for a person but then still not yet confirm,maybe sean?
Edmond Beckham? WHO KNOWS!!!! XD
-Subjects: WOHOO!!!!! GAMING !!!!!
-Uni: slightly the same but still, the best place for me currently
-SenioR: Still can see them...hmmm most of them.
-Persona: Im a sem 3 student also SenioR to my Juniors... XD
-Feeling: Strong will...confident...wanna take challege... wanna
kick everyone's ass in gaming... wanna make the best game
to everyone...and most of all...POWEEELLLL !!!!! XD
-Coming: not alone, and still friends and buddies from hometown
study in KL as well.
-OVERALL: WATCHA GONNA DO? WHEN EDTOPHIA RUNNING WILD ON YOU !!!! XD

1 comment:

Jeremy Koh said...

Multikill...
wah, so many things