Thursday, February 14, 2008

ValentinesED day

Yep....flowery day.Not for me, cause its just a "single" day for me. The party starts at night only. Me and some friends went to watch KUNG FU DUNK from JAY CHOU. Its a nice movie.And a lot and i mean a lots of couples everywhere. HEHEH, sad for me. I saw my old friend Jacklyn....JASON'S ex. And seriously WOW !!!!! She changED, very very...er... how to say arh...its like from an ugly duckling change into a beutiful swan. She look so diferent compare to last time when high school cause she look like a nerd with braceses. At least she still remember me. In the other hand, i do miss samantha, its kinda hard but i still wanna let it go and out from me.At least i got send her Roses for the comments.HEH, and im on her featurED friend list. BAH !!!! anyways im a stubborn assclown who always put my guitar in front 1st.
Well, im going back to kL this sunday... and im kinda exitED and miss home.Now time for sleep cause tomoro big day...

No comments: