Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kaboom !!!

BOOOOM !!!!!.....all i hear now is boom !!! darn its so loud . YEP YEP, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone.... i was too late to get my video recorder. The fireworks just started and i supposED to write my blog for yesterday but turns out strike 12....but anywayz nothin much happen yesterday but only the day before yesterday....me and my band did some practise and its better and better .....actually i tried to upload some bloopers video yesterday but the internet line SUCKS.... Well heres some video to laugh about cause of mistakes...XD Ok.....both video cause by 1 thing....its DARTH VADERS mask.....me and Nitro try to play "Love is only a feeling"....The first top video was me who wears it, then Nitro wears a fishermans hat to represent RAIDEN from MORTAL KOMBAT. Then the second video is Nitro's turn to wear..... You will understand what is the problem if one of us wear the mask...so please dont try this at home. ENJOY THE BLOOPERS-




WE LEARN THAT.....NEVER WEAR VADER'S MASK TO PLAY ANY SONGS..... HEHEH


No comments: